Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day - Love Is In The Air~

Can you feel it? Can you breath it in?
Yes, love is in the air today.
 I can feel it. I can breath it in.
Love comes in many shades of color. Love can be white; in it's purity. Love can be red, in it's passion. Love can be yellow; cheerful and fun.
Love can be warm as the sun. Love can be bright as the moon. Love can twinkle like a stars. Yes, love is all around us; can you feel it?

I love my husband with a profound tender and passionate affection.
I know he loves me. He is my Eternal Love~

I love my children and  grandchildren and great grandchildren
with the kind of love that only a parent and grandparent can feel~
Wishing my sweet husband and my family a very Happy Valentine's Day~

Happy Valentines to All of you that I love. I treasure our friendships that have been made through the years and those awesome Blogging and Facebook friends too. 


Sending love and hugs your way!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautiful photos. You have a lovely blog.