Friday, June 12, 2009

OUR WEDDING DAY - JUNE 13, 1967

Our Wedding Day was the beginning of our home. We have loved being together for 42 wonderful and fulfilling years and anticipate eternity together. We love all of our children and grandchildren, who have given us so much joy through the years. We love each and everyone of you and desire that we be an eternal family with No Empty Chairs. We are grateful to our Heavenly Father and Savior for all the blessings of this life. We love serving in the temples and feel so close to the spirit and receive peace every time we walk within the wall of those sacred buildings
We have a strong and true testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute mom! I love the pictures. I bet that was fun going back in time.
Love, Tiff

amber and james said...

I love it!!! Keep it going, I NEED you to keep posting these stories. I have a surprise for you!